ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL
K KAMARAJ ROAD, BANGALORE
Tel: 080 – 25581238
1. Admission to Army Public School, K Kamaraj Road is governed by the Rules and Regulations of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). The primary aim is to provide quality education to Army Personnel posted in Bangalore.
- Based on the available vacancies facility is extended to wards of other Armed Forces like Ex-Service men, Air Force and Navy Personnel.
- Based on geographical limits (keeping the distance in mind) the area is divided into ‘In-Zone’ and ‘Not-in-Zone’.
- Priority of Admission (AWES Red Book)- Priority is accorded in the following order
Priority -1- Wards of serving Army personnel incl DSC( Ex Army), children of Army widows. Wards of TA personnel ( min 5 years embodied service)
Priority -2 - Wards of retd /invalided out Ex Army pers with pension, retd. DSC pers with pension.
Priority -3 - Wards of AF, Navy and Coast Guard pers posted to Bangalore
Priority-4- Wards of Retd. AF, Navy and Coast Guard pers
Priority-5- Wards who Ex-Army pers who left Army with less than 10 yrs service.
Priority-6- Children of civilians paid out of Def Estimates, CAPF, Assam Rifs, MSE, GREF, TA ( when not embodied)
Priority-7- Grand children of serving/retired Army pers.
Priority-8- Other children.
(Those falling under priority 6, 7 & 8 are considered civilians at the time of admissions.)
2. Students coming from schools other than APS are required to write an entrance test. The student will be tested on the portion of the previous class.( For eg. Student appearing for class VI will be tested on Class V portions)
3. REGISTRATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ISSUED TO CIVILIANS FOR CLASS I ADMISSION.
4. To download the Registration Form( Classes I ) :- CLICK HERE
To view the documents to be produced(for Class I) alongwith the Registration form - CLICK HERE
To download the affidavit format - CLICK HERE
5. Admission to other classes is opened after Declaration of Annual Exam Results (ONLY ON AVAILABILITY OF VACANCIES).
To download the Registration Form( Classes II to X ) :- CLICK HERE
6. Admission to Class XI commences post Class X result Declaration.
To download the Registration Form( Classes XI and XII ) :- CLICK HERE
To download the Serving certificate format - CLICK HERE
To view the documents required for admission(Class II to XII) :- CLICK HERE
To view class wise age criteria :- CLICK HERE