Holiday Homework Class VIWritten by Super User
HOLIDAYS HOMEWORK, 2017
1. One page neat handwriting for each day of the holidays. (Write only one page a day)
2. Read any story of Ruskin Bond/ Munshi Premchand and write a book review on it.
3. Interview five of your friends and find out:
a) Their favourite holiday destinations:
b) Their most important travel experience:
c) Their checklist before travel
Write five educational stories in good hand writing (with picture) in a separate notebook.
Solve sums from check your progress from chapter 1 and 2.
Working model based on chapter electricity or light.
Prepare a chart on any one of the following topics.
1. Natural and synthetic fibers.
2. Food rich in carbohydrates and proteins.
3. Junk food and healthy food.
1. Draw a weather chart for a period of 15 days during the summer vacations on A4 size sheets.
2. List down 5 important national and international news per day for a period of 15 days during the summer vacations on A4 size sheets.
3. Mark all the states and capital in a political map of India and stick this map on a A4 sheet.
Homework has to be submitted in a single stick file on 13th June.
Write the words in English and Hindi for Sanskrit nouns given in second chapter for all Genders.