DIGICAMP – The Digicamp application is used to view the student’s details and their performance. The Digicamp also provides the provision for online fee payment.
The app can be downloaded from the Play store.
- It should be clearly understood that Army/Air force/Navy Buses are run by various units. The School does not hold any responsibility for these vehicles. The students travelling in these vehicles must carry a valid Pass. These passes may be checked on any day. Hence, the students must have the Pass with them every day, failing which they will not be permitted to travel in the bus.
- The services of the School Buses owned by the school can be availed on payment, by contacting the school ofﬁce. For the safety of the children one or two teachers and one conductor will travel in each School Bus.
- In the event of missing the bus / auto, after school, pupils should report to the school ofﬁce and wait there till an alternative arrangement is made. Keeping in mind the safety factor, students must not venture to go home on their own.
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL BUS (YELLOW)
Our School buses presently ply through these areas: Cox Town Bus stop, ITC Factory, Jai Bharath Nagar, Maruti Seva Nagar, Ramaswamy Palya, Kammanahalli, SubayannaPalya Main Road, Kullappa Circle, JalvayuVihar, Ring Road, Channasandra Bridge, Ram Murthy Nagar, Tin Factory, KR Puram Fly Over, Old Madras Road, Isolation Hospital, RTO Indiranagar, C.V. Raman Nagar, Khagadas Pura, HAL Police Station, Marathahalli, Old Airport Road, Domlur, Command Hospital, Trinity Circle.
MODE OF BUS FEE PAYMENT
- a) Bus fee will be charged for the full school academic year
- b) To and from bus fee will be charged
- c) Security Deposit (Refundable) - ` 1000/-
- d) Quarterly Fee - ` 4500/-
- e) All payments must be made online only.
LATE FEE (BUS FEE)
- a) From 01st to 10th of current month - Nil
- b) Upto 20th of current month - ` 100/-
- c) Upto 30th of current month - ` 200/-
- d) Upto 30th of next month - ` 400/-
- e) Upto Three months - ` 750/-